Being a mom is difficult enough without having to worry about something as insignificant as whether or not you will be able to fold and pick up your baby stroller by yourself or having to hold your baby’s water sipper while it is in a stroller. It is times like these in which your only savior is a lightweight stroller with a tray.
It is only obvious that you will want to get your child the best things in the world. However, it can be a hassle trying to find the best thing.
It is the same when it comes to finding a lightweight stroller with a tray. That being said, there is absolutely no reason to fuss over what or which stroller to buy that is lightweight and has a snack tray.
Just looking at two or three options and deciding out of them is not something any of us would want to do, that being said, it is also true that i don’t want to spend an eternity searching and filtering out the best lightweight stroller with a tray from a hundred of them.
I have got you covered with this list of the 10 best lightweight strollers with trays to help you choose from all of the strollers out there.
10 Best Lightweight Strollers with Trays
Britax B-Clever Lightweight Stroller
|1. LIGHTWEIGHT 2. CHILD TRAY 3. ONE HAND FOLD 4. ALL WHEEL SUSPENSION 5. BREATHABLE FABRIC||Check On Amazon|
Graco Modes Element LX Travel System
|1. THREE IN ONE 2. CHILD SNACK TRAY 3. ONE HAND FOLD 4. SELF STANDING FOLD 5. REVERSIBLE STROLLER SEAT||Check On Amazon|
Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller
|1. CHILD TRAY 2. ONE HAND FOLD 3. FRONT SWIVEL WHEELS 4. REVERSIBLE SEATS 5. 10 DIFFERENT SETTINGS||Check On Amazon|
Joovy Kooper Stroller
|1. CHILD TRAY 2. ONE HAND FOLD 3. PARENT TRAY 4. PARKING BRAKES 5. CUSTOMISABLE RECLINE||Check On Amazon|
Graco Verb Stroller
|1. FRONT SWIVEL WHEELS 2. LIGHTWEIGHT 3. CHILD TRAY 4. ONE HAND FOLD 5. ROOMY STORAGE SPACE||Check On Amazon|
Graco Modes 3 Lite DLX Stroller
|1. CHILD TRAY 2. FRONT SWIVEL WHEELS 3. NINE DIFFERENT MODES 4. EASY FOLD 5. PARENT TRAY||Check On Amazon|
Graco Modes Element Stroller
|1. REVERSIBLE SEAT STROLLER 2. CHILD TRAY 3. SELF STANDING FOLD 4. PARENT TRAY 5. THREE IN ONE||Check On Amazon|
Chicco Mini Bravo Plus Lightweight Stroller
|1. CHILD TRAY 2. FRONT SWIVEL WHEELS 3. EXTENDABLE CANOPY 4. ONE HAND FOLD 5. THREE POSITION RECLINE||Check On Amazon|
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Stroller
|1. LIGHTWEIGHT 2. REMOVBLE CHILD TRAY 3. ONE HAND FOLD 4. ALL TERRAIN WHEELS 5. PARENT TRAY||Check On Amazon|
Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller
|1. EASY FOLD 2. EXTENDABLE CANOPY 3. SHOCK ABSORBING WHEELS 4. QUICK FOLD 5. CHILD TRAY||Check On Amazon|
1. Britax B-Clever Lightweight Stroller
Color Variants: Cool Flow Teal Product Dimensions: 34 × 22 × 44 inches Stroller Weight: 41.7 lbs Max Child Weight: 35 lbsCheck Price
The Britax B clever lightweight stroller is one of the best lightweight strollers with trays out there. Not only is does it have all the required features, but it is also designed with a breathable fabric, a mesh back, and ventilated sidewalls and seating areas.
This goes a long way in keeping your baby happy and comfortable inside the stroller. Your baby will be much less fussy riding the Britax B-Clever lightweight stroller. With features like all-wheel suspension, a child tries, canopy with a peekaboo window, one hand fold, spacious storage basket, side-impact protection, crumple zone, and a safe center latch, that is all you will ever need in a stroller, this makes it worth its cost.
- Lightweight – just like the product promises, it is extremely lightweight. It weighs less than 15 lbs so that the stroller is easy to carry for even the smallest moms to carry.
- One-hand fold – the stroller is fairly easy to fold and unfold because it has a one-hand fold. This makes it easier to fold and unfold with just one hand. Moreover, you can also carry it around like luggage once it is folded.
- Canopy – The baby stroller has a well-ventilated canopy with a peek-a-boo window so that you can keep a watch on your baby while you stroll. Moreover, the canopy also has a magnetic closure.
- Child tray – the Britax B-Clever comes with a very efficient snack tray to hold all of your child’s snacks. It also has a cup holder into which you can fit your child’s water bottle.
- Breathable fabric – the stroller is made up of cool flow mesh fabric and abundantly ventilated walls and seating areas. This will help keep your child cool and comfy when inside the stroller.
- Storage basket – the Britax travel system also has a large storage basket that has plenty of room for all your necessary items to be put in.
- Smooth ride – to ensure a smooth ride for your child, along with the lightweight design the bright Britax travel system also has a front-wheel swivel design and an all-wheel suspension so that every stroll is just as smooth and breezy. Moreover, it also has safe cell technology that has a crumple zone below the child’s seat which absorbs energy so that your child won’t feel any of the jerks during a stroll.
Does it have an adjustable push bar height?
No, it does not.
Is the seat adapter interchangeable?
No, the seat adapter is not interchangeable as the angle of the mounts and mounting component are slightly different.
Does it have a Brace bar for the car base? If not can you add one?
No, it does not have a brace bar for the car base. You cannot add one either.
2. Graco Modes Element LX Travel System
Three in one also comes with a child snacks tray, you can fold it using one hand, this stroller has a reversible stroller seatCheck Price
The Graco modes element LX travel system is a must-have lightweight stroller with a tray if you want your stroller to grow and adjust according to your baby. Not only is it a lightweight stroller that comes with a tray,
it is also jam-packed with features that are a must. The stroller converts from an infant car seat carrier to an infant stroller to a toddler stroller so you can use it for a very long time and don’t have to opt for another stroller when your child grows up.
This travel system comes with Graco SnugRide 35 Lite LX infant car seat as well. The Graco modes stroller has the makings to be one of the best lightweight strollers with a tray.
|Product Dimensions:||Product Dimensions:|
|Stroller Weight:||26.00 lbs|
|Max Child Weight:||35 lbs|
|Max Child Height:||32 inches|
- Three in one stroller – the Graco modes element LX travel system is a three in one stroller that can go from infant car seat carrier to infant stroller to toddler stroller.
- Reversible stroller seat – the Graco element stroller comes with a reversible stroller seat so that your child can be placed such that it faces you instead of facing the other direction.
- One-hand self-standing fold – the Graco element stroller is pretty convenient to use when you’re alone with your baby because it a one-hand fold that is also self-standing. This makes it easier to travel with your baby.
- Storage space – the stroller has a large storage basket that gives you plenty of storage space to fill up with all the necessary things for your baby.
- Snack tray – other than the main storage basket below the seat, the stroller also has two trays. One is the child’s tray with two cup holders and the other is a parent tray with two cup holders. Infant car seat – along with the stroller there is the GracoSnugRide 35 lite LX infant car seat so that you can easily move your baby from the car to the stroller
Does it have calf support?
Yes, it does.
Does it fold with the seat facing the parent?
The seat has to be forward-facing to fold properly.
Does it come with a car seat base?
Yes, it does.
3. Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller
Child tray, easy to fold with one hand, front swivel wheel, reversible seat and comes with 10 different settingsCheck Price
The Graco modes click connect stroller is all you will ever need because it grows with your child from infant to toddler. Not only is it very classy when it comes to its appearance, but it is also extremely versatile when it comes to functionality as well.
The Graco modes click connect stroller provides 10 versatile riding options and is compatible with all Graco click connect car seats. This is a stroller that can be used as an infant carriage since the seat reclines all the way.
It can be used as a reversible stroller so that your baby faces you and it can also be used as a conventional forward-facing car seat as well. The click connect stroller is an extremely convenient and comfortable ride for both you and your baby with front swivel wheels that increase maneuverability, a one-hand standing fold, pivoting child tray, and also a parent storage tray.
Being extremely durable and convenient, this is the best lightweight stroller with a tray at a $160.00 price point that you will find in the market.
|Product Dimensions:||22 × 27.5 × 41 inches|
|Stroller Weight:||22.75 lbs|
|Max Child Weight:||50 lbs|
- Versatility – the Graco modes click connect stroller is a stroller that you can use in 10 different ways from infant car seat carrier to infant stroller to toddler stroller. It can be used three different in three different ways as an infant car seat carrier, two ways as an infant stroller, and five different ways as a toddler stroller.
- Click Connect technology – the Graco modes stroller comes with click connect technology which makes transferring the infant car seat to the stroller easy and safe.
- Parent and child tray – this stroller comes with both a parent and a child tray. While the parent tray has covered storage with two cup holders the child tray also comes with two cup holders to maximize efficiency.
- Harness – this stroller comes with a convertible three or five-point harness with removable covers so that you can reduce the security from five to three as your child grows.
- One-hand fold – traveling with this stroller alone is extremely easy since it has a one-hand standing fold with an automatic storage latch which makes folding it and placing it in the trunk while carrying your baby very easy.
- Maneuverability – This stroller has lockable front swivel wheels that give improved maneuverability to the stroller for a safe and convenient ride.
- Reversible seat – you can choose whether your baby faces you or the world with a reversible stroller seat that gives you a choice between the two settings.
- Removable armrests – while it is functioning as a toddler seat, it also includes a removable child’s tray and armrests that make getting in and out of the stroller easier for your toddler.
Do you need a car seat to use this stroller for a newborn?
Yes, you do.
Can you remove the fabric to clean it?
No, you can only spit clean it.
Which Graco car seat is the stroller compatible with?
The stroller is compatible with any Graco SnugRide Click Connect or SnugRide SnugLock car seat.
4. Joovy Kooper Stroller
Comes with a child tray, parent tray, and parking breaks you can fold it using one hand and it has a customizable reclineCheck Price
The Joovy Kooper stroller stands to be a tough contender when it comes to a lightweight stroller with a tray. This stroller prides on having the biggest wheels of any compact strollers out there.
This ensures a smooth ride with an easy one-hand push. For its price, it comes with a lot of features that one might want to look into when looking for a stroller. Not only is this stroller lightweight, but it is also extremely sturdy and long-lasting.
The Joovy Kooper stroller ups the game when it comes to a foldable stroller with a trifold stroller design. It also has a huge UPF 50 canopy that is also water-repellant, a spacious and comfortable seat, a child tray, and one hand fold option that makes it quite convenient for both parents and the child.
Julie Cooper has the makings to be one of the best travel-friendly strollers in the market. Not only is it extremely easy to handle and carry, but it also provides maximum comfort for your child.
|Product Dimensions:||34.53 × 21.06 × 40.94 inches|
|Stroller Weight:||16.17 lbs|
|Max Child Weight:||55 lbs|
|Max Child Height:||44 inches|
|Storage Capacity:||15 lbs|
|Folded Dimensions:||21 × 12.5 × 29 inches|
- Big wheels – it has the biggest wheels any compact stroller has; this ensures a smooth ride and an easy push.
- One-hand fold – folding and unfolding the Joovy Kooper stroller becomes extremely easy with a one-hand fold option. The tray also folds with it and since it is a three-fold stroller, it fits into the tiniest of trunks. Moreover, it also stands on its own when it is folded.
- Comfort – the stroller does not compromise when it comes to comfort. It has a customizable recline, more headroom, a wider seat, and adjustable three-position leg rest so that you can set it according to your child’s comfort.
- Storage space – it has a large lower storage space with a capacity of 15 pounds which is all you ever need to fit your child’s essentials into.
- Child tray – it comes with a child tray that has a cup holder so that it becomes easy to hold drinks and snacks.
- Additional storage – it also has a mesh cup holder and zipper pocket for the parent which is easy to reach so that you don’t have to worry about carrying a purse along with you for just the essentials.
- Canopy – the Joovy Kooper has a huge canopy which is not only water repellent but also provides UPF 50 sun protection. It is big enough so as to block out the sun completely from any angle and also has a peekaboo window.
- Parking brakes – this stroller is extremely safe since it has one tap lock that both locks and unlocks both the rear tires in just one tap.
Does the seat position have a 90-degree angle?
No, it does not go to 90 degrees.
Is the paprika color more red or orange looking?
It is orange.
Is the first iron just black with a darker frame or is the fabric grey?
The canopy is black but the seat is dark grey.
5. Graco Verb Stroller
Lightweight stroller with a child tray, front swivel wheel, and roomy storage space also you can fold it easily using one handCheck Price
The Graco verb stroller is an easy choice if you are looking for a lightweight stroller with a tray that is also budget-friendly. Priced at only $100
the Graco verb click connect stroller comes with all the features and technologies that one would look for in a stroller for their infant.
This stroller is extremely lightweight and ensures a smooth ride with locking front swivel wheels and a multi-positioning reclining seat. This stroller makes traveling so much easier with a parent tray with cup holders as well as a child tray with a cup holder that pivots to make entry into the stroller easier.
It also has a large storage basket that can hold all the supplies for your child. It is extremely secure with a three or five-point harness that you can decide on as your child grows. With suspended wheels, this is an extremely functional and efficient stroller.
You get to ride with ease and comfort while looking extremely stylish because of its design.
|Product Dimensions:||Max Child Weight:|
|Stroller Weight:||18.85 lbs|
|Max Child Weight:||50 lbs|
- Convenience – this stroller can be used with all Graco click connect infant car seats with a secure one-step attachment so that you can create your own travel system.
- Suspension – the wheels in the stroller have suspension so that you can have a pretty smooth ride even over rough terrains for your baby’s comfort.
- Maneuverability – the Graco up stroller has front swivel wheels that lock. This provides easier maneuverability and also more control for both safety and comfort.
- One-hand fold – the stroller has a one-hand fold function which makes it easier for moms on the go since they can fold or unfold the stroller with just one hand if they have their hands full with the baby. It also has a self-standing fold which makes it’s easier to leave standing around.
- Storage basket – the Graco verb click connect stroller comes with a spacious and efficient storage basket that will allow you to store all the essentials for your baby.
- Child’s tray – the stroller has a child snack tray with a cup holder that has pivot action so that placing your baby in or taking your baby out of the stroller becomes less fussy.
- Multi-position reclining seats – this stroller has a multi-position reclining seat that you can set according to your baby’s needs and convenience to maximize comfort.
- Parent tray – along with the child tray and cup holder, the Graco verb also has a parent tray with cup holders and storage so that you can easily place your essentials on them without worrying about it too much.
- Lightweight – The Graco verb is made to be extremely lightweight. It is one of the most lightweight strollers out there and it weighs less than 20 pounds.
Is the Graco tray removable?
Yes, it is.
Is the footrest adjustable?
No, it’s not.
How to adjust the seat back?
You have to pinch and pull the cord in the back.
6. Graco Modes 3 Lite DLX Stroller
Child tray, parents tray, adjustable wheels, recline the seat and easy to fold also comes with 9 different settingsCheck Price
The Graco modes 3 Lite DLX stroller ups the game completely. It is, without a doubt, one of the best lightweight strollers with trays in the market. With the Graco modes 3 Lite DLX stroller you get 9 different ways to ride you can choose from.
The different options that it includes are in the areas of the infant car seat carrier, bassinet, calf support, and toddler seat modes.
This again is a stroller that will age along with your child so that you don’t have to rush off to buy a new one once your child outgrows his old stroller. Not only can it be used as a lot of different things, but it also gives you the versatility of being a rear or forward-facing stroller.
Along with all the options when it comes to ways to ride, it also has a lot of other features like one hand said standing fold, parent and child tray, extended storage basket, and locking front swivel wheels.
At this price point, this without a doubt is the best option to go with if you want a lightweight stroller with a tray since it gives you a lot of versatile options and additional features.
|Product Dimensions:||40 × 25.75 × 41 inches|
|Stroller Weight:||21 lbs|
|Max Child Weight:||50 lbs|
- Nine ways to ride – the Graco modes 3 Lite DLX stroller is extremely versatile when it comes to riding options. It can serve as a car seat carrier, bassinet as well as a toddler stroller.
- One-step attachment – it is very easy to switch from a car seat carrier to a stroller with any Graco infant car seat because it has a secure one-step attachment.
- Reclining seat – this lightweight stroller has a reclining seat that instantly converts into an infant bassinet.
- Parent-facing mode – along with the conventional front-facing stroller mode, this stroller also gives you the option of switching to a parent-facing mode for when your child gets fussy and irritable.
- Easy fold – the Greco modes three-light DLX stroller is extremely easy to fold and unfold since it gives you the comfort of a one-hand self-standing fold. This makes storing and traveling extremely easy for parents.
- Adjustable calf support – as your child grows older, you have the option to adjust the calf support so that it fits your child’s comfort.
- Parent tray – this stroller has a parent tray that gives you a storage facility along with two cup holders that make holding water bottles and beverages easier.
- Child tray – it also has a removable child tray for your toddler to keep his toys or snacks in. It also has two cup holders that are perfect to place a water bottle or juice box in.
- Storage basket – in addition to the parent and child trays, this stroller also has a spacious basket below the child’s seat that gives you plenty of storage space so that you don’t have to worry about carrying additional bags on you.
- Maneuverability – not only does this stroller give you an extremely smooth ride, but it also has lock front swivel wheels that provide you control over the stroller.
When can you start using the toddler stroller mode?
You can start using the toddler seat option when your child can sit up on its own without assistance.
Does the stroller have to be front-facing to close or can you close from a rear-facing position?
The stroller only closes when in the front-facing position.
Can the stroller seat recline all the way for a toddler to nap easily?
Yes, it does recline all the way.
7. Graco Modes Element Stroller
1. REVERSIBLE SEAT STROLLER 2. CHILD TRAY 3. SELF STANDING FOLD 4. PARENT TRAY 5. THREE IN ONECheck Price
The Graco modes element stroller is one of the best deals out there. It gives you the benefit of three strollers in one. The first being an infant car seat carrier followed by an infant stroller and toddler stroller.
The Graco modes element stroller is a stroller that grows with your child so you don’t have to consider buying another one as your child grows older. To add to the number of riding options, there is also the option of switching from parent-facing to a forward-facing stroller because of its reversible stroller seat.
The Graco modes element stroller is the perfect lightweight stroller with a tray for people who don’t want to invest in multiple strollers and for those who want plenty of storage space along with the stroller.
The element stroller has room for pretty much everything that you need to need for it to hold in its storage basket. With an easy fold option, there isn’t a need to look elsewhere when it comes to a lightweight stroller with a tray that would last for yours to come.
|Product Dimensions:||25 × 35.5 × 43.5 inches|
|Stroller Weight:||19.0 lbs|
|Max Child Weight:||50 lbs|
|Color Variants:||Gotham, Pierce, Spencer, Tenley|
- Three in one stroller – the Graco modes element stroller goes from infant car seat carrier to infant stroller to toddler stroller so that you don’t have to invest in a new stroller as your child grows.
- Reversible stroller seat – the stroller has a reversible stroller seat option. This enables you to choose whether your child faces you or the world.
- Parent pray – this is a lightweight stroller with a parent tray. This tray also has a place to keep your mobile phone and also your cup holders to make it more convenient.
- Child tray – the Graco modes element stroller is a stroller with a child tray. This tray also has cup holders so that your child can place whatever it wants into it. This tray also comes out easily so that your child can climb in and out of the stroller with ease.
- Storage space – not only does it have a parent and a child tray to store all the necessary items, but it also has a storage basket below the child’s seat with ample storage so that you can fit all of your necessary items into it.
- Self-standing fold – this lightweight stroller comes with an easy self-standing fold so that it becomes much easier to place anywhere since it stands on its own.
Does it have a kickstand?
No, it does not have a kickstand and does not stand up on its own when folded.
Is the stroller color Gotham all black?
No, it is black and grey.
Does it have sun canopy protection when you have the DLX car seat?
Yes, it does.
What color is Spencer?
It is mostly black with grey accents.
8. Chicco Mini Bravo Plus Lightweight Stroller
1. CHILD TRAY 2. FRONT SWIVEL WHEELS 3. EXTENDABLE CANOPY 4. ONE HAND FOLD 5. THREE POSITION RECLINECheck Price
The Chico Mini Bravo plus lightweight stroller is the best compact lightweight stroller that makes traveling a lot easier for parents.
It has a compact one-hand fold and the stroller also stands on its own when folded. To add to that the folding handle also acts as a carry handle for carrying the stroller. With swivel wheels and tap brakes,
the Chicco Mini Bravo plus lightweight stroller is the perfect option to go for when you are looking for an easy to handle stroller with all the required features. Storage is nothing you need to worry about since it also has an easy-grip handle and a parent tray with two cup holders and zippered storage.
In addition to that, there is also a large basket below the seat that can hold all your essentials.
Along with a parent tray, there is also a detachable child tray for maximum comfort and storage in every ride. With an adjustable canopy, mesh extension panel, and a three-position backrest, the Chicco Mini Bravo plus lightweight stroller is an excellent option to go for when looking for a lightweight stroller with a tray.
|Product Dimensions:||35.8 × 20.8 × 41.5 inches|
|Stroller Weight:||19.6 lbs|
|Max Child Weight:||50 lbs|
- Front swivel wheels – the front wheels in the stroller are extremely sleek and turn very smoothly to give precise maneuverability.
- Ventilated – the mini Bravo has mesh on the canopy and on the sides of the seat which maintain airflow so that your child does not feel suffocated or breathless while in the stroller.
- Child tray – the mini Bravo plus also has a detachable child tray that can serve many purposes. It also has a cup holder that can hold your child’s water sipper conveniently. The child tray folds down for compact storage.
- Parent tray – in addition to the child tray, the mini Bravo plus also has a parent tray with easy-grip handles and two cup holders for extra comfort. In addition to that, it also has zippered storage that can be used to store things like your mobile phone or keys and so on.
- Canopy – the Chico mini Bravo plus has a vented extendable canopy with a zipped open mesh panel. This helps improve airflow so that this stroller is always comfy and airy for your baby.
- Car seat – the mini Bravo plus also features a clicking attachment that is compatible with all KeyFit and KeyFit2 infant car seats so that you can customize it to be your own travel system.
- Fold and carry handle – the stroller has a one-of-a-kind fold and carries a handle that can easily be used to fold the stroller using just one hand. In addition to that, it is also a freestanding quick fold so that you can leave it lying around without having to worry about it toppling.
- Recline – the backrest in The Chico mini Bravo plus lightweight stroller has a three-position recline option with easy one-hand adjustment so that you can set the recline according to your child’s comfort and needs.
Is the Chicco tray removable?
Yes, it is.
Can it be used for a baby less than a year old?
Yes, it can be set in multiple positions and also straps in well.
Will the Chicco keyfit30 car seat attach to the stroller like the travel system?
Yes, it can. The stroller needs to be reclined all the way through.
9. Kolcraft Cloud Plus Stroller
1. LIGHTWEIGHT 2. REMOVBLE CHILD TRAY 3. ONE HAND FOLD 4. ALL TERRAIN WHEELS 5. PARENT TRAYCheck Price
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Easy Fold Compact Travel Stroller
Kolcraft brings to you the Kolcraft cloud plus lightweight stroller. Not only is this stroller ultra-lightweight, but it also comes with a snack tray.
This is the perfect stroller for you if you want to go for an extremely lightweight design. It only weighs 11.8 pounds which is nothing to be fair. Moreover,
it is compact as well as built with all-terrain wheels and front suspension so that you and your child can have a lovely stroll together no matter what. To top it all off,
it is extremely budget-friendly and costs under $70, making it one of the best lightweight strollers with a tray available in the market.
|Product Dimensions:||31.25 × 18 × 39 inches|
|Stroller Weight:||11.8 pounds|
|Max Child Weight:||40 lbs|
|Max Child Height:||40 inches|
|Seat Width:||12.5 inches|
|Folded Dimensions:||18 × 12 × 34 inches|
- Lightweight – the Kolcraft cloud plus lightweight easy fold compact travel stroller stays true to its name and is extremely lightweight as well as compact which makes it perfect for travel.
- Removable child tray – the Kolcraft cloud plus comes with a removable child tray that has a dual cup and juice box holder. It also has a parent tray with two water bottle holders and an extra storage area.
- Roomy Storage – In addition to the storage space on the parent tray, the stroller also has a large storage basket that is easy to access and can carry all of the necessary things for your baby.
- One-hand fold – It comes with an easy one handful option that comes in handy if you are alone with your baby and need to fold or unfold your stroller. Moreover, it is also self-standing which is a plus to have.
- Extended canopy – the Kolcraft cloud plus has an extended three-tier canopy that gives your child maximum protection from the harmful UV rays of the sun. It also has a peekaboo window so you can watch your baby while you walk it.
- Multi-position reclining seat – the stroller is not only lightweight with a tray but it also has a reclining seat that has a five-point safety restraint system. This is a handy feature to have because your child can also safely nap inside the stroller.
- All-terrain wheels – the Kolcraft cloud plus lightweight stroller has been given all-terrain wheels as well as front suspension. This feature ensures that the ride is always smooth and comfortable for both the parent and the child.
Does the stroller recline?
No, it does not.
Is the handle adjustable?
No, it is not.
Is the stroller compatible with car seats?
No, it is not.
10. Jeep Unlimited Reversible Handle Stroller
1. EASY FOLD 2. EXTENDABLE CANOPY 3. SHOCK ABSORBING WHEELS 4. QUICK FOLD 5. CHILD TRAYCheck Price
The Jeep unlimited reversible hand stroller is quite a surprise coming from a parent company that usually focuses on automobiles.
However, even in the stroller sector, Jeep fails to disappoint. The Jeep unlimited reversible hand stroller is the perfect lightweight stroller with a tray that you can find.
It has an innovative design that allows maximum comfort for you and your child. Not only does
it has a lot of features like an extendable canopy with UFP 50 plus visor, swing-away child tray, reversible handle, and many more that you might want to look into. To top it all off, it also has is also very affordable cost point.
|Product Dimensions:||33.9 × 20.5 × 42.9 inches|
|Stroller Weight:||20.9 lbs|
|Max Child Weight:||50 lbs|
|Folded Dimensions:||21.3 × 9.8 × 31 inches|
- Extendable canopy – the Jeep reversible stroller with tray comes with an extendable European style canopy. The canopy also has a pop-out UPF 50 plus sun visor.
- Comfort adjustment – the lightweight stroller has a reclining seat with three positions, and also an adjustable footrest that you can modify according to your child’s height and comfort.
- Storage basket – the stroller comes with a large storage basket below the child seat that provides ample space for all of your required items to go into.
- Safety – the Jeep unlimited reversible handle stroller gives a lot of attention to safety. The stroller is JPMA certified, has a five-point safety harness, and also comes with reflective piping that ensures that you can be seen clearly while strolling at night.
- Smooth ride – the lightweight stroller with tray has front swivel lock wheels and shock-absorbing back wheels that have linked brakes that lock both the rear wheels by the press of a single pedal.
- Reversible handle – the stroller has a reversible handle that allows the child to face either the parent or the world while strolling.
- Child tray – the lightweight stroller comes with a child tray that also has a cup holder. The tray is a swing away which makes getting your child in and out so much easier while having the comfort of a child tray.
- Quick fold – the stroller quickly folds into a compact structure which makes it easier to use while traveling and you can easily pop it in the trunk of your car since it takes up very little space.
Can a Cosco car seat fit in the stroller?
Yes, it can.
Can all 3 seat positions be used in parent facing mode?
Yes, they can.
Which car seats will it fit?
It will fit the following car seats perfectly: Graco Snug Ride, Click Connect 30,35,40, Evenflo Nurture, and Evenflo Embrace.
Is the front tray removable?
Yes, it is.