DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice:
This DMCA Notice applies to cubstroller.com which is owned and operated by KixMedia. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of our Website to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have implemented the following procedures to address copyright infringement claims:
- Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our Website, please provide us with a written notification that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Sufficient information to locate the material on our Website (e.g., URL).
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party who submitted the DMCA notification or an agent of such party.
Please send your copyright infringement notification or counter-notification to the designated Copyright Agent for our Website:
Owner / CEO
225-227 Boltan Road
+44 0786 702 9980
- Termination of Repeat Infringers:
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate the accounts or access of users who are found to be repeat infringers of copyrights.
Please note that this DMCA Notice is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you have any legal concerns or questions, we recommend consulting with an attorney or legal advisor.
Last updated: 11 May 2023